As Franciscans we love to celebrate and share life.
We invite you to see who we are, what we are about and to share life with us.
- Accept an invitation to share a meal with us.
- Participate in our events and retreats
- Like us on Facebook and experience what we are up to, what we read, what engages us and brings us joy, how we hope to bring the Gospel to life
- Be more open to ways God is inviting you to fullness of life and to share your gifts.
- Become more involved with Franciscans where you may be.
- Consider the amazing possibility that God may be calling you to become a Franciscan Sister. Click Here for more info.
- Join us for a weekend experience of praying, serving, living with us.
“Most high, glorious God, cast you light into the darkness of my heart. Give me right faith, firm hope and perfect charity with humility and wisdom, Lord, so I may do what is your holy and true will.”
- St. Francis’ Prayer before the Crucifix